Team Leader Registration
2017 is SSAGO’s 50th year in its current format and we’re hoping to spend the year celebrating its birthday with current members and former members and their families!
To achieve this, we are hosting a reunion camp on the 15th-17th September at Scout Park, London.
But to organise a great weekend for everyone we need to have a great team. We are now advertising for several team leaders, and these are as follows:
- Activities and Programme: Responsible for overseeing the activities offered over the weekend, organising activity teams and the overall construction of the programme.
- Catering: Responsible for overseeing the catering arrangements, menu and food provision over the weekend.
- Communications and Media: Responsible for overseeing publicity and media before, during and after the event.
- Entertainment: Responsible for overseeing general daytime and evening entertainment offerings.
- Facilities: Responsible for overseeing the buildings and other facilities on site.
- Finance: The role of treasurer for the event, with overall control of the budget, spending and finances.
- Health and Safety: Responsible for ensuring a safe event for all attendees, including organising first aid and volunteer teams.
- Logistics: Responsible for general logistics for the event, including co-ordination, organisation and transport.
- Secretary: The role of secretary for the event, arranging meetings, maintaining minutes and handling necessary paperwork.
These roles are open to both current members and past members and whilst some experience would be good, don’t hesitate to put yourself forward if you think you have enthusiasm for the role or the event. We’d like as many people on board as possible.
If you are interested in joining a team, but not taking on the role of team leader, these opportunities will be advertised slightly later.
The deadline to apply for team leader positions is 1st March