Welcome to SSAGO Reunion
SSAGO Reunion and 50th Anniversary
A weekend celebration of 50 years of SSAGO, bringing everyone together who makes SSAGO what it is - past and present members all coming together to celebrate our 50th anniversary!
What is it?
SSAGO Reunion is an event to bring together everyone who is and has been involved in SSAGO to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the organisation in the SSAGO way - with a weekend packed full of friendship, fire, food, activities and celebration!
Reunion is open to everyone - past and present SSAGO and SAGGA members, along with friends and family - all welcome!
You'll have the chance to be mixed with people for all kinds of activities, games and challenges, a perfect opportunity to meet new people and make new friends - so don't worry if you don't know many other people who are going!
The weekend is a special anniversary celebration, and will include:
- A special 50th Anniversary party - with cake!
- Fun-filled selection of activities for all ages
- Wide games, treasure hunts and monopoly runs
- Saturday afternoon activities around London
- Opportunities to reunite, share stories and revisit history
- Silly games, challenges and competitions
- All the best traditional SSAGO and SAGGA activities
- Campfires, songs and games
- Explore and relive 50 years of SSAGO
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Delicious food and catering, all included
- A celebration of SSAGO!
When and where?
15th-17th of September 2017
Scout Park, London
SSAGO Reunion and the 50th Anniversary Celebrations will take place over the weekend of the 15th to 17th September 2017 in the beautiful location of Scout Park, London (Gordon Road, London N11 2PB).
The site is easy to reach by all forms of transport, including being just a few minutes away from Bounds Green underground station, as well as being directly off the North Circular A406, giving easy access from the M1, M11 and M25.
We will have the whole site to ourselves, with a variety of outdoor camping and indoor accomodation options available, to cater to everyone.